Platforms: WindowsMinimum ArcGIS Release: 9.0
How to use:
- View the source code to see how the component was implemented.
- In ArcMap, browse and select the MergeRules.dll using the 'Add From File' button on the Customize dialog.
- From the 'Developer Samples' commands category, add 'Merge features' to the Editor toolbar.
- Start an edit session with at least one polyline or polygon feature class loaded into the map which has merge rules associated with some or all of its attributes.
- Select some features in the feature class and click the 'Merge features' command.
Download the files for all languages
Key Libraries: Geodatabase, Geometry, Carto, Editor
Key Interfaces: ICommand, IFeatureClass, IRowSubtypes, IDomain